This policy covers how 17A7 on behalf of www.TotoST.site (“Toto ST," "we," "us," or "our") treats personal information that it collects and receives on www.TotoST.site . We are not in the business of selling information about you: we use information shared with us for the sole purpose of running and improving our services. This notice tells you what information we collect, steps we take to protect and secure it, how we use and share information, and finally, how you can contact us with questions or concerns.
Information We Gather
www.TotoST.site collects personal information when you register with us, use our products or services, or post content on a www.TotoSt.site web site or blog. This information is limited to your email address, username, and any information you post on your site.
• 17A7 on behalf of www.TotoST.site may also collect personal information if you enter into promotions or sweepstakes.
• 17A7 on behalf of www.TotoST.site automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request. We also collect other use information as part of our analytics services, in order to improve the service. However, we do not link such information to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.
• 17A7 on behalf of www.TotoST.site may collect billing information if you sign up for a paid service, which may include your name, address, telephone number, credit card details, and other information that is necessary in order to process the transaction. Under no circumstance do we store any of your sensitive billing details.
• When signing up for the affiliate program, 17A7 on behalf of www.TotoST.site may collect additional details in order to process payments and comply with tax law such as your address, and other information as appropriate.
• 17A7 on behalf of www.TotoST.site uses information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, support, contact, research, and anonymous reporting.
• Should you buy any products on www.TotoST.site, we require your billing information in order to process the transaction.
• We will retain the last 4 digits of your credit card number and credit card type, so that you may identify that card used in the future. We do not store any other billing information, as this information is discarded after your transaction has been processed.
• All transactions are processed over an industry standard SSL/TLS connection, with a minimum of 128-bit encryption.
• www.TotoST.site occasionally obtains IP addresses from users depending upon how you access our web sites. IP addresses, browser and session information may be used for various purposes, including to:
◦ Diagnose and prevent service or technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
◦ Estimate the total number of users visiting www.TotoST.site from specific geographical regions.
◦ Help determine which users have access privileges to certain content, services or resources that we offer.
◦ Monitor and prevent fraud and abuse.
• A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
• If you reject all cookies, you may not be able to use www.TotoST.site services or products that require you to "sign in" and you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings.
• You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is set.
• www.TotoST.site uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
◦ Require you to re-enter your password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents.
◦ Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using www.TotoST.site, Products and Services.
◦ Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
◦ Conduct research to improve the content and services provided on www.TotoST.site, Products and Services.
Information Use, Sharing and Disclosure
• www.TotoST.site does not share personal information we learn about you from your use of the Strikingly web sites, products and services with others except as described in this policy.
• We do not share, sell, rent or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
• www.TotoST.site may use or share your personal information where it is necessary to complete a transaction, to operate or improve www.TotoST.site products and services, or to do something that you have asked us to do. We use other third parties such as a credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for promotional purposes.
• From time to time, www.TotoST.site or a partner may sponsor a promotion, sweepstake or contest on www.TotoST.site. You may be asked to provide personal information including name, email address or home address or to answer questions in order to participate. This information will be used strictly for the purpose of notifying and arranging delivery of promotional items to the person selected.
• You may opt out of emails you receive from www.TotoST.site or any of our partners for promotions, sweepstakes, contests or newsletters by emailing 17A7contact@gmail.com.
• When you post content on www.TotoST.site, you have the ability to post content which may include personally identifiable information about yourself.
• If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at17A7contact@gmail.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
• If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. www.TotoST.site stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program.
• www.TotoST.site may share personally identifiable information about you under the following circumstances:
◦ We may share your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, to establish or exercise our legal rights or, defend against legal claims and if in our judgment in such circumstances disclosure is required or appropriate.
www.TotoST.site may revise, modify or update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified when signing up for Newsletter or conatct.
Widgets may support functions that require that you disclose certain personally identifiable information given the user's choice of participation. This information is collected in many different ways such as: forms, surveys, contests, forums, subscribing or unsubscribing to mailings and correcting or updating personally identifiable information and are only used for the purpose in which they were collected. Forms which require sensitive information such as financial information (credit card) to process purchases for products or services are SSL encrypted to protect your sensitive information.
Links to 3rd Party Sites
Social Media Widgets
Confidentiality and Security
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make efforts to ensure security on our systems.
• We use physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
• In certain areas, www.TotoST.site uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software.
If www.TotoST.site learns of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using www.TotoST.site or providing personal information to us you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of those sites, products and services. We may send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us at 17A7contact@gmail.com
If you have a privacy concern regarding www.TotoST.site, or this policy, and if you cannot satisfactorily resolve it through the use of those sites, products or services, you should complete you can write to us by email at 17A7contact@gmail.com
Last updated on August 3rd 2019